Our Story

Our new facility that we moved into in 2012 with over 55,000 square feet of heated and cooled shop area sitting on 23 acres in the Jonesboro Industrial Park. Our new facility that we moved into in 2012 with over 55,000 square feet of heated and cooled shop area sitting on 23 acres in the Jonesboro Industrial Park.

Jonesboro Tool and Die Co., Inc. was founded in 1973 by John Burris to service the needs of Jonesboro’s burgeoning industrial base. Over the next twenty years, steady growth and an expansion of the customer base was achieved.

In 1995, ownership of the company passed to Shannon Lenderman. Since then, growing business and expansion into new markets required additions to our building. The first occurred in 2000 to facilitate a press department. The second occurred in 2005 to accommodate larger presses and the addition of Blanchard grinding.

In 2012, in lieu of another building expansion, it was decided to relocate to a new location. The 55,000 square foot building was updated and retrofitted to create a showroom-quality tool and die shop. With modern equipment, trained personnel, and room for growth, we are capable of meeting today’s challenges and are poised to take on those of tomorrow.


2400 Industrial Drive, Jonesboro, AR 72401
Phone: 870-935-9922 Fax: 870-932-1807